Nanoo™ sunscreen contained CeO2 nanoparticles as inorganic UV filter
The technological platform for synthesis of CeO2 nanoparticles (NPs) is based on our novel proprietary production methods and aims to develop the next generation of pharmaceuticals. It is extremely versatile and diversity oriented, and can be used to spin-off a series of new pharmaceuticals by replacing one form of CeO2 NPs substance for another. The platform allows to synthesize NPs in precision and controllable manner, and manipulate size of NPs (2-10 nm) to optimize the safety and efficacy profile of drugs.
We may synthesis CeO2 NPs as aqueous colloid, as pure powder, and as hybrid material - CeO2@aluminosilicate nanotube composite.
Competitive advantages of the Nanoo™ sunscreen:
- Wide range protection, UVA/UVB
- Enhanced protection in UVB range, in which sun radiation is the most dangerous for human
- Safety and low photo catalytic activity of CeO2 NPs in comparison with TiO2 NPs
- Protection of skin cells from sun induced changes that cause aging and cancer
- Regeneration of damaged tissues
- Anti-inflammatory effect.