The private company Nano Medical Technologies (NanoMedTech LLC) was created in December 2009 to carry out advanced nanobioteсhnology research and development aimed at designing innovative drugs and diagnostic systems. A close collaboration between research groups to solve complicated biomedical problems is the unique feature of NanoMedTech.
We focus on interdisciplinary research to better understand the properties of nanoscale materials and various aspects of their interaction with intricate biological systems.
Our objective is invention of novel technologies and methods to diagnose and treat diseases.
We use modern analytical and technical equipment to ensure the high level of research and development.
• investigation of optical properties of materials;
• determination of size and concentration of nanoparticles in colloids;
• kinetic study of chemical processes in solutions;
• quantitative analysis of nanoscale inorganic and organic molecules based on absorption, transmission and reflection spectra;
• quantitative analysis of solutions of transition metal ions ...
Nanoparticles are sized from 2 to 100 nm. Characterization of samples (composition, size and size dispersion, optical properties, stability, etc.) is performed using atomic emission spectroscopy, photocorrelation laser spectroscopy and scanning electron microscopy.