The private company Nano Medical Technologies (NanoMedTech LLC) was created in December 2009 to carry out advanced nanobioteсhnology research and development aimed at designing innovative drugs and diagnostic systems. A close collaboration between research groups to solve complicated biomedical problems is the unique feature of NanoMedTech.
We focus on interdisciplinary research to better understand the properties of nanoscale materials and various aspects of their interaction with intricate biological systems.
Our objective is invention of novel technologies and methods to diagnose and treat diseases.
We use modern analytical and technical equipment to ensure the high level of research and development.
SEM can be used for:
• topology and morphology investigation of organic, inorganic materials and biological objects with resolution of up to 1 nm;
• elemental analysis and chemical characterization of sample surface;
• examination of materials crystallographic orientation.
• spatial resolution: 1 nm@30 kV, 2 nm@3 kV;
• spatial resolution in low vacuum: 1.5 nm@30 kV, 3 nm@3 kV;
• magnification: 3.5
We are developing new organic micro-fertilizers of chelate class on the basis of natural fragments of dicarboxylic and oxy acids and a range of biologically active metals (iron, copper, magnesium, zinc, manganese, cobalt).
Sphere of application:
- seeds production – stimulating development of seeds of melliferous, feed and technical crops (non-root additional fertilizing increases yield of seeds by 20-60%, nectar production – by 20-100%);
- wine-growing, gardening – anti-chlorosis...