The private company Nano Medical Technologies (NanoMedTech LLC) was created in December 2009 to carry out advanced nanobioteсhnology research and development aimed at designing innovative drugs and diagnostic systems. A close collaboration between research groups to solve complicated biomedical problems is the unique feature of NanoMedTech.
We focus on interdisciplinary research to better understand the properties of nanoscale materials and various aspects of their interaction with intricate biological systems.
Our objective is invention of novel technologies and methods to diagnose and treat diseases.
We use modern analytical and technical equipment to ensure the high level of research and development.
• investigation of colloidal systems by dynamic light scattering;
• determination of assessment and polydispersion of nanoparticles;
• real time dynamic study of nanosystems;
• study of stability of colloidal systems and identification of impurities;
• measurement of zeta potential and molecular weight of nanoparticles and biomolecules;
• identification of oligomers.
• size rang...
Nanoscale hybrid material cerium dioxide /alumina nanotubes is obtained by sol-gel synthesis. Size of cerium dioxide nanoparticles range from 1 to 15 nm.
Material may be applied in cosmetics (in particular for sunscreens), therapy (drugs against burns, skin diseases, etc.), agriculture (animal feed additives and drugs).